- This week, Louis C.K. released his new special on his website, which turned out to be a huge success. Plus he did a whole bunch of cool interviews, including one on Leno and an awesome Reddit AMA, in which he mentioned that he’d make a movie if we could just raise him $8 million. You think he’ll take a check?
- We want to know what you think is the best sitcom episode of all time.
- Oh, baby, it’s a monologue from NY construction worker Larry Newsom.
- We checked out the uncomfortable talk show appearances of Charles Grodin.
- We studied Weird Al’s weird mean streak.
- We examined Tracy Morgan’s time on SNL.
- We spoke with standup Myq Kaplan about performing every night and the lure of Hollywood.
- We reviewed the stupendous, writerly, unnamed 1997 SNL book.
- We ventured into the bleak world of Danish humor.
- Do we like Garfield? Do we hate him? Who knows? Lasagna.
- We rapped on the funniest Childish Gambino lyrics.
- Hola, lost roles of Three Amigos. Buenas noches.
- We reviewed the darkly comic Young Adult.
- We listened to those mix CD’s we made back in ‘02.
And the winners for Top Five Web Comedy Video of the Week are…
The Real Housewives of South Boston - Christmas Special
Shit Girls Say
Ted & Gracie: The Fight
I Wanna Have Your Baby: Silky Bibs