- Shit Comedy Websites Say: “We analyzed the Shit X Says meme 50 days later.”
- We smiled genuinely at Letterman’s most sincere moments with his guests.
- We wondered why SXSW doesn’t pay comedians.
- We invited you to share in a special occasion.
- We reviewed the Portlandia live tour.
- We traced the legacy of Ernie Kovacs through the work of Conan O’Brien.
- We spoke to Artie Lange about his comeback to comedy.
- We looked back on Dennis Miller’s contributions to SNL.
- We remembered all those other 90’s sketch shows we’d forgotten.
- We guessed the identity of Ted’s next and kajillionth date.
- We looked into the comedy situation down in Cuba.
- We pondered the lost projects of Harold Ramis.
- We checked out the tiny late-night seedling that bloomed into The Daily Show.
Your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week are:
Romney Negs America
We Bought a Jail
Wings of a Dragon (with Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman)
Callista Gingrich on Open Marriage