- Tig Notaro: “My prognosis is great.”
- Shows won Creative Arts Emmys.
- We had a totally real, not a bit conversation with Crystal the Monkey.
- We looked back at Mary Gross’s not gross time on SNL.
- We found the unexpected comedy in the soundtrack to Grease 2.
- We spoke with The Upstairs Gallery about being a home for independent Chicago comedy.
- We watched the comedy doc Goodnight, We Love You.
- We discussed how some comedians use comedy to treat depression.
- We followed @Josh Gondelman on Twitter.
- We wrote the Highlights forum.
- We went to the Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival and survived to talk about it.
- We went back to Back to the Future and found its lost roles.
- We talked to Rob Delaney about his new special.
- We peeked inside National Lampoon’s 1964 Kaleidoscope.
- We went into the archives to watch Johnny Carson get roasted.
- We looked at Stephen Colbert’s relationship with religion.
- We offered six fairly obscure British comedies that you might have missed.
And that’s it. J. Kidding. Here are the Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Inside the Master Class - “Gibberish”
“Emmy Speech Master Class feat. Parker Posey”
Get Your War On - “Trump’s Tweets”
FunnyorDie - “Whatta Man”
Connor Ratliff (Age 37) For President: “Vote For Me, Maybe”