- Barack Obama won re-election, just like South Park predicted.
- Newly-re-elected Joe Biden is coming to Parks and Recreation. Unfortunately, he won’t be squaring off with Ron Swanson.
- Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader are making another movie together.
- Michael Ian Black debuted his new 4AM Adult Swim infomercial parody You’re Here.
- Maria Bamford is releasing a new stand-up special, recorded in her living room in front of only her parents.
- We rounded up 13 great stand-up comedy bits about Star Wars.
- We investigated the world’s most challenging (and youngest) poker player.
- We explored Bill Clinton’s close calls with comedic acting.
- We looked at how accurate NTSF:SD:SUV’s depiction of San Diego is.
- We rounded up the week’s best podcasts, including Pauly Shore’s appearance on Marc Maron.
- We gave NBC’s Animal Practice a post-mortem.
- We reminisced about Jeff Richards’s two-and-a-half seasons on SNL.
And here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
The Gregory Brothers - “Romney Sings Concession”
Funny or Die - “Cleve Dixon Ep. 1: A Murder of Crows with the Pride of Lions”
Thing X - “On Cinema at the Cinema”
The Onion - “Onion Talks: What Is the Biggest Rock?”
Funny or Die - “All Star Bowling Trick Shots”