Yesterday’s Friends quotestravaganza inspired many readers to leave their own favorite Friends lines and exchanges in the comments. So, as a bonus for all you Miss Chanandaler Bongs out there, here are another ten great quotes, as suggested and recommended by Vulture’s commenters.
1. “It’s a moo point … It’s like a cow’s opinion. It doesn’t matter. It’s moo.”
Many of you suggested this, and with good reason. It’s some of the best Joey logic ever.
2. Everything about the trifle.
Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Gooood!
3. “It’s not that common, it doesn’t happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!”
Eighteen pages, front and back.
4. Everything from “The One Where Everybody Finds Out.”
They don’t know that we know they know, my eyes, etc.
5. Everything about Rachel’s sphinx cat.
It’s not a cat!
6. The hand-gesture.
True story: I have used this in real life.
7. Regina Phalange
Phoebe has a way with names. See also: Princess Consuela Bananahammock.
Salmon skin roll …
9. Ross playing the bagpipes.
Not a quote so much, but it’s impossible to not love this scene. Special bonus points for Jennifer Aniston totally cracking up when Lisa Kudrow starts “singing.”
10. Miss Chanandaler Bong and Big Fat Goalie
We skipped these in the previous quote post because Vulture had just celebrated the episode’s fifteenth anniversary. But! A great’s a great.
Bonus: How you doin’?