P. Diddy might be off the hook, according to the L.A. City Attorney’s Office, which said “it’s unlikely that charges will be filed” against him for his alleged (also very memorable, odd, and highly disputed) kettlebell incident at UCLA. Earlier this summer, Diddy was arrested on suspicion of attempted assault with a deadly weapon after conflicting reports stated he got tangled in some kind of kerfuffle with Bruin football coach Sal Alosi. The music mogul dodged felony charges in July, and NBC News adds that he’ll probably also steer clear of a misdemeanor. “I’m gratified that yet another prosecutor has examined the evidence and the facts and decided it is not a criminal case, which is what we said from the get go,” said Diddy’s attorney, who, along with the rapper, has maintained that the confrontation stemmed from self-defense. A spokesperson for the city attorney said their office will hold a sit-down with the rapper to see if misdemeanor charges actually are necessary, or if they can dole out such alternatives as restitution, anger management, or community service. That informal proceeding takes place October 15.