The trailer for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens dropped Monday, and there are SO MANY QUESTIONS — like, where’s Luke? Here’s what we learned:
1. Rey goes to Burning Man with BB-8.
2. There’s some maybe ~Nazi~ imagery. Either that, or someone volunteers as Tribute.
3. There’s a black person in the movie.
4. “The play’s the thing wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the Emperor,” the villain cackles while holding Darth Yorick’s head.
5. There are explosions.
6. Harrison Ford explains Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and everyone’s like, Whuh … ?
7. And then he takes them to some art museum.
8. Everyone watches Luke die offscreen because that’s the only reason he isn’t in this trailer, I’m assuming.
9. John Boyega runs into Oscar Isaac and is like, “Dude, you should’ve gotten nominated for Inside Llewyn Davis.”
10. The rain dance from Step Up 2: The Streets is reenacted with lightsabers.
11. Rey shows us she has a soft side.
12. And a badass one that says, “F*ck it,” and pulls out a gun when necessary.
Grab your money. Go see a star war.