All the Awesome Harry Potter Easter Eggs You Might Have Missed in the New Fantastic Beasts Trailer
The new trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter prequel, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, just dropped, and we’re here to break it down for you. Here are the top Potter references hidden throughout the trailer.
Produced by Christine Nguyen and Matt Johnston. Written by Matt Johnston and Dee Lockett. Video courtesy Warner Bros. Pictures.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of