This Is the Absurdly Long Time It Takes to Create a Single Dragon on Game of Thrones
It takes ten people six months to make a single Game of Thrones dragon scene. Sometimes, it also takes a live chicken or two.
Produced by Eva Hill, written by Cait Munro.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of