There’s an Actual Correlation Between Reading Harry Potter and Hating Donald Trump
A study by University of Pennsylvania professor Diana Mutz reveals that the more Harry Potter books a person reads, the less likely they are to vote for Donald Trump. It’s impossible to speculate exactly why this is, but it certainly seems like the many similarities between Trump and Voldemort could have a little something to do with it.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of