Jonah Hill’s Idea of Good Advertising Is This Intentionally Bad Reebok Commercial
Jonah Hill made this super-weird commercial for the new Palace and Reebok collaboration. We’re not sure what’s funniest: the mispronunciation of “Reebok,” the intentional overuse of words like “chill” and “chilling,” or the strange green-screened effects. Fans of Tim & Eric will find a lot to like here.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of