The Fear the Walking Dead Cast Is Surprisingly Okay With the Prospect of a Gruesome Onscreen Killing
For most people, losing your job means a pink slip and maybe an excruciating meeting, but for actors, sometimes it means getting killed off onscreen. In the case of Fear the Walking Dead, a show where death is not only rampant but grisly, some of the cast members harbor surprisingly sanguine outlooks on the possibility of their own demise.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.