The Fear the Walking Dead Cast Is Surprisingly Okay With the Prospect of a Gruesome Onscreen Killing
For most people, losing your job means a pink slip and maybe an excruciating meeting, but for actors, sometimes it means getting killed off onscreen. In the case of Fear the Walking Dead, a show where death is not only rampant but grisly, some of the cast members harbor surprisingly sanguine outlooks on the possibility of their own demise.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of