The Showrunner of Fear the Walking Dead Actually Can’t Deal With Gory Violence
In shows with zombies, gratuitous violence often becomes a game of one-upmanship, with each kill needing to be more savage than the last in order to keep shocking viewers. You might think that Fear the Walking Dead showrunner Dave Erickson’s surprisingly weak stomach for gore would hinder his coming up with new, more brutal deaths, but his unease has actually had an unusual effect on the editing process.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.