The 5 Most Feminist Moments in Netflix’s Hit Summer Show Stranger Things
Everyone is going crazy for Netflix’s Stranger Things, but we’d like to turn your attention away from all that scary stuff and focus on something more important — this show champions feminism! It also does many other things, but for your consideration, here are five excellent moments where everyone’s new favorite show gives us some girl power.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of