Gene Wilder’s 8 Most Iconic Roles
Gene Wilder is dead at 83, but his work lives on. Remember the comedic great’s most iconic roles — he played Willy Wonka with aplomb long before Johnny Depp arrived on the scene, and famously collaborated with Mel Brooks on a series of beloved comedies — with Vulture’s visual tribute.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of