Fsociety’s Latest HQ Is As Insanely Luxurious in Real Life As It Is in Mr. Robot
In this season of Mr. Robot, Fsociety’s HQ got a major upgrade, introducing us to a brand-new hacker headquarters in the form of E-Corp’s Susan Jacobs’s abandoned “smart house.” It’s real-life location? The $40 million, 12,000-square-foot World of McIntosh Townhouse in SoHo. We got a private tour of the space, which is even more impressive in real life.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of