Here’s What the Cast of Suicide Squad Looks Like in the Comic Books Compared to the Movie
Suicide Squad hits theaters this Friday, Aug. 5, as one of the most highly anticipated superhero movies of the year. Here’s how the characters in the movie adaptation look stacked up against their comic-book counterparts. The comparisons are really spot on, but man, Cara Delevingne’s Enchantress is going to give people nightmares.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.