This Artist Makes Creepy Pop-Cultural References With an Unusual Technique
Painter Blake Neubert’s aesthetic is somewhere between horror-film scary and thrift-store kitschy, with a healthy dose of tabloid-style Americana thrown in for good measure. But what makes his work really special is the technique he uses to breathe a second life into his paintings.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of