The Best Ann Coulter Insults at the Rob Lowe Roast
While the comedy world is largely known as a liberal province, that didn’t stop outspoken conservative pundit Ann Coulter from participating in Comedy Central’s Roast of Rob Lowe. Though the roasters took plenty of shots at Lowe, Coulter was a favored target for plenty of cringe-inducing burns. So if you genuinely like Rob Lowe and would prefer to watch a roast with way more schadenfreude, we rounded up the best Coulter insults as an alternative offering.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of