Justin Trudeau Has Officially Entered the Marvel Universe
In addition to being the internet’s favorite politician, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is also the star of an issue of Marvel’s Civil War II: Choosing Sides. No spoilers, but a maple-leaf-emblazoned tank top does make an appearance, as do a pair of red boxing gloves. Contain yourselves.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of