Rami Malek Would Prefer We Forget About His TV Debut on Gilmore Girls
Long before he played the cerebral drug-addicted hacker Elliot on Mr. Robot, a role for which he won an Emmy award, Rami Malek was Andy, an overeager teen and Seventh-Day Adventist on Gilmore Girls in 2004. While speaking with Malek at the Toronto International Film Festival, we brought up his first credited TV role as Andy. It turns out he’s been trying to “destroy” that part of him ever since, so it’s pretty unlikely he’ll be returning when Gilmore Girls gets rebooted on November 25th.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of