This Gym’s Crazy Obstacle Courses Will Train You for American Ninja Warrior
New Mexico’s NinjaCore gym is not your average gym. You won’t find any crusty equipment or overpriced classes, but you will see insane climbing walls, sweat-inducing obstacle courses, and people who look like they could be contestants on the next season of American Ninja Warrior. Because some of them probably are. It’s only a matter of time before the fitness-crazed denizens of places like New York and L.A. wise up to this workout.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of