Here Are 7 of the Most Awful CGI Moments in Movie History
Hollywood may have a ton of money to throw around, but that doesn’t always mean they know to how to use it. The line between realistic CGI and, say, Jar Jar Binks is often far too easy to cross. To highlight this problem, we picked out seven of the absolute worst CGI scenes in movies, from Hulk to Twilight. Watch the video above for some prime examples of the most egregious offenders.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of