These Intricate Sculptures Are Handcrafted From Thousands of Porcelain Shards
Zemer Peled creates works of art like no other. Using thousands of meticulously placed shards of porcelain, Peled constructs large-scale and small-scale sculptures akin to lifelike creatures. Her first solo exhibit, Nomad, is currently on display at the Mark Moore Gallery in Los Angeles.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of