Cheryl Hines and Tim Meadows Discuss How to Have an Onscreen Relationship With a Cartoon
Fox’s new series Son of Zorn combines animation with live action, posing a unique problem for its cast. So how does one act next to a cartoon character who’s designed in postproduction? Son of Zorn cast members Cheryl Hines and Tim Meadows talked to us during New York Comic Con about some of the challenges they encountered during filming.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of