The Scientific Reason You’re Petrified of Clowns
Clowns: They’re colorful, they’re terrifying, and they’re still tormenting people in cities across America. But what are the psychological underpinnings of our fear of clowns (you know, besides the fact that they’re trying to lure small children into the woods and stuff)? Harvard psychologist and noted lover of horror films Steven Schlozman has an interesting answer.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of