This Stranger Things Demogorgon Costume Is a Great Way to Overachieve This Halloween
While many people will undoubtedly spend this Halloween dressed as sexy animals, groan-worthy memes, or borderline offensive caricatures, we think the best course of action is to spend 120-plus minutes making a Demogorgon mask for yourself out of wire and latex using this handy tutorial.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Food coloring (red and black)
Ellimorph plastic (white)
Runny fake blood
Video courtesy Ellimacs SFX.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of