Here’s What It Would Look Like If Edward Hopper’s Paintings Were a Movie
These Edward Hopper paintings have been brought to life and the result is a trippy mix of 3-D and 2-D art. The paintings were given the cinematic treatment for Shirley: Visions of Reality, a film by Gustav Deutsch telling the story of a fictional woman’s life from the ‘30s through the ‘60s.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of