Live Out Your Walking Dead Dreams at This Haunted House That Lets You Literally Fight Zombies
If you’ve ever dreamed of fighting zombies like The Walking Dead’s Rick Grimes, you soon might be able to do just that. A “Fight or Fright” haunted house in Rockville, Maryland, was created by a team of trained fighters and pits guests against zombies they’re welcome to wail on.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of