Half of Back to the Future Was Shot Without Michael J. Fox
Marty McFly is a towering fictional figure in American popular cinema who’s inextricably linked to Michael J. Fox. But what you might not know is that Fox was not originally cast in the role, and filmmakers went very far into production with a completely different actor. Here’s how it went down.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of