OK Go’s Latest Attempt at Internet Virality Is a 4-Second Onslaught of Paint and Exploding Guitars
OK Go’s latest attempt at internet virality through music videos is this bit of inventiveness. Everything in their new music video happens in the span of four seconds, while hundreds of small events are happening rapid-fire.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of