One of the Most Powerful Scenes in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Was the Result of Some Actual Agonizing Pain
In a scene from The Two Towers, Viggo Mortensen’s character, Aragorn, and his companions find what seems like the charred remains of two of their Hobbit friends. In the script, the moment calls for Aragorn to simply kick a helmet on the ground and scream out of rage and grief … but Mortensen had a painful way of getting there.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of