Mark Hamill Was Terrified to Play Luke Skywalker Again — and Almost Never Did
We got the opportunity to sit down with Mark Hamill at the Sundance Film Festival to talk about his new movie, Brigsby Bear. Of course, Star Wars came up, and Hamill told us a surprising story about how he came onboard with the reboot in the first place, and how he almost didn’t do it at all.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of