Mark Hamill Can’t Believe How Intensely People Bashed the Star Wars Prequels
We caught up with Mark Hamill at the Sundance Film Festival this year where he was promoting his new movie Brigsby Bear. As one might imagine, plenty of Star Wars talk took place. When we asked Hamill how it felt to revisit Skywalker after all these years, he said he was terrified. Expanding on that, he reminded us of the vitriolic criticism hurled at the prequels, and how he was concerned the new movies could suffer a similar backlash.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of