Jon Hamm Has Hot-Man Sadness Describing Being Ignored on the Set of Marjorie Prime
In Marjorie Prime, Jon Hamm plays a hologram. More specifically, an ethereal, younger manifestation of a woman’s deceased husband. Relish in his sadness as he describes being ignored for what had to have been the first time in his life.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of