WATCH: Connie Britton: ‘We Don’t Have to Let Greed Drive Us in Our Humanity’
Connie Britton stars in Beatriz at Dinner alongside John Lithgow, Salma Hayek, and Amy Landecker. Britton grew up in the South and often works there for the shows she’s been on. So we couldn’t help but ask her at Vulture’s Spot at Sundance for her own unique perspective on a divided America in the wake of the election.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.