All the Times David Letterman Has Interviewed Donald Trump Through the Years
David Letterman may have kept a low public profile since retiring from late-night TV in 2015, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t as transfixed by Donald Trump as the rest of us.
The retired host has interviewed Trump dozens of times on his show over the years, but says he never thought the real-estate mogul would actually make a run for president. But the signs were there, and as it turns out, Trump didn’t sound too different on Letterman’s show from how he did during the 2016 election.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of