Good Luck Spotting Ewan McGregor in This Fargo Season 3 Teaser
In season three of Fargo, Ewan McGregor is playing twins, and one of them doesn’t look like Ewan McGregor at all. Ray, the balding and potbellied dude who briefly appears in this first teaser, is a glum parole officer, while Emmit, who we haven’t seen yet, is the “Parking Lot King of Minnesota.” Ray’s hanging out with Mary Elizabeth Winstead’s Nikki, “a crafty and alluring recent parolee,” while the great Carrie Coon plays a cop. Notice how the “diner” sign transforms to “die”? Eerie! Fargo returns April 19.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates