The New Season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Promises to Address All the Rumors
The Kardashians have built their empire on the ethos of presumed transparency, whether it’s showing Kim at her ugliest cry or having Kylie Jenner fessing up to plastic surgery. So even as the Kardashian-Jenners have weathered their most tumultuous years yet, the cameras mostly kept on rolling. Previously, Kim promised to divulge all she could about her Paris robbery in the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians; but of course, everyone else has their own tea to spill. The latest trailer for season 13 hits on all the tabloid drama — Kourtney and Scott’s intense highs and lows, Kanye’s hospitalization, and whatever’s going on with Rob and Blac Chyna — all for your viewing pleasure. “Everything has changed,” Khloe says. Except their reliable willingness to overshare. KUWTK returns Sunday, March 12.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of