The New Season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Promises to Address All the Rumors
The Kardashians have built their empire on the ethos of presumed transparency, whether it’s showing Kim at her ugliest cry or having Kylie Jenner fessing up to plastic surgery. So even as the Kardashian-Jenners have weathered their most tumultuous years yet, the cameras mostly kept on rolling. Previously, Kim promised to divulge all she could about her Paris robbery in the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians; but of course, everyone else has their own tea to spill. The latest trailer for season 13 hits on all the tabloid drama — Kourtney and Scott’s intense highs and lows, Kanye’s hospitalization, and whatever’s going on with Rob and Blac Chyna — all for your viewing pleasure. “Everything has changed,” Khloe says. Except their reliable willingness to overshare. KUWTK returns Sunday, March 12.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates