The New Season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Promises to Address All the Rumors
The Kardashians have built their empire on the ethos of presumed transparency, whether it’s showing Kim at her ugliest cry or having Kylie Jenner fessing up to plastic surgery. So even as the Kardashian-Jenners have weathered their most tumultuous years yet, the cameras mostly kept on rolling. Previously, Kim promised to divulge all she could about her Paris robbery in the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians; but of course, everyone else has their own tea to spill. The latest trailer for season 13 hits on all the tabloid drama — Kourtney and Scott’s intense highs and lows, Kanye’s hospitalization, and whatever’s going on with Rob and Blac Chyna — all for your viewing pleasure. “Everything has changed,” Khloe says. Except their reliable willingness to overshare. KUWTK returns Sunday, March 12.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo