Determine Which Love Actually Character Has Aged Best by Watching Its Sequel Trailer
You might have heard — okay let’s be real, you have definitely heard — that your British rom-com friends from Love Actually will be releasing a short-film sequel to benefit the annual Red Nose Day fundraiser. (It’ll only be ten minutes of new footage, but still, we’re still very excited.) The initial teaser for the sequel was a short and sweet cue-card affair, but now NBC has gone even further by bringing the majority of the original cast together (Hugh! Bill! Keira! Liam!) to simultaneously psyche us up and ask a serious question: Which cast member has aged the most gracefully? You may have your own opinions, but the cast does not. Sorry, Colin Firth.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth