Determine Which Love Actually Character Has Aged Best by Watching Its Sequel Trailer
You might have heard — okay let’s be real, you have definitely heard — that your British rom-com friends from Love Actually will be releasing a short-film sequel to benefit the annual Red Nose Day fundraiser. (It’ll only be ten minutes of new footage, but still, we’re still very excited.) The initial teaser for the sequel was a short and sweet cue-card affair, but now NBC has gone even further by bringing the majority of the original cast together (Hugh! Bill! Keira! Liam!) to simultaneously psyche us up and ask a serious question: Which cast member has aged the most gracefully? You may have your own opinions, but the cast does not. Sorry, Colin Firth.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of