Pixar Journeys to the World of the Dead in the Coco Trailer
In case Pixar movies like Toy Story, Wall-E, and even Cars didn’t make you think about obsolescence and mortality, the studio is cutting to the chase with a movie about literal death. In Coco, the studio’s Día de los Muertos movie, a young boy named Miguel pilfers a guitar from his idol’s grave, and through some magical trickery, ends up in the Land of the Dead. Gotta love a good hero’s journey! Coco premieres November 22.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of