We Asked Lewis Black Which Trump Cabinet Member He’d Want to Play on SNL
For a neurotic comic with a penchant for outbursts, ill-tempered convulsions, and an all-around angry onstage presence, Lewis Black has a bizarre choice for the Trump cabinet member he’d want to play on SNL—provided Lorne Michaels can get over his hang-ups with Black’s comedic sensibilities.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of