Catastrophe Season 3 Trailer: How Do Fools Stay in Love?
Love is hard, especially so in the time of parenthood, Brexit, and Donald Trump. For Rob and Sharon, the answer is mostly sex jokes. The always hilarious Catastrophe returns to Amazon for season three on April 28 (it’s already aired in England, so you can seethe with jealously over that) with more parenting dilemmas, less sexual desire, and fewer pants. Oh, and lest you forget, the show will also provide a look at some of the late, great Carrie Fisher’s last work onscreen. She’s only briefly in the trailer, and she’s got those transition lenses at the ready.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of