Claws Trailer: Niecy Nash Is a Criminal Manicurist in What’s Basically Big Little Lies: Bayou
There are so many exciting shows coming to TV soon, but only one is about about criminal manicurists. In TNT’s new drama, Niecy Nash heads up a gang of glitzy nail salon workers, including Judy Reyes, The Good Wife’s Carrie Preston, Jenn Lyon, and Karrueche Tran, who get involved in some sort of crime scheme that involves dead bodies, burnt speedboats, and male idiots, who are apparently Florida’s biggest export after oranges. Claws premieres June 11, right when you’ll need some summery Southern Gothic escapism.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of