Jude Law Is Persnickety About the Prospect of Dethronement in New King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Trailer
Jude Law has been on a real power trip of late, but this time around, he’s going for the throne minus divine intervention. Law is the antagonist of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, playing a Camelot king empowered through a classic regicide-fratricide combo takedown. Charlie Hunnam is Arthur, king-to-be, who was raised in a brothel, unaware of his lineage until he pulls a certain sword from a stone. Fateful as it may be, a sword isn’t really this Guy Ritchie–imagined Arthur’s weapon of choice, though. No, that’d be a knuckle sandwich.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth