Watch the Ever-So-Moody Trailer for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger
Marvel Television’s reach is crawling out like the tentacles of Hydra this year, and one spot they’re conquering is Freeform. The erstwhile ABC Family will be airing Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger, a new series about two troubled teens who gain superpowers — one can make little daggers of hard light and the other can teleport people by cloaking them in a mysterious energy field — and then find themselves on the run. The first trailer for the show just debuted and it’s really quite good, channeling cinematic lighting and moody-teen vibes into a very promising little teaser.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of