Say Buon Giorno to the First Trailer for Master of None’s Very Italian Season Two
The last time we saw Aziz Ansari’s Dev Shah on Master of None, he was following his appetite for Italian cuisine all the way to Rome to take a pasta-making course, instead of following his heart and all its feels for Noël Wells to Tokyo. And when in Rome, you do as the Romans do: film Kanye parody videos (not for the show, sadly), sip espresso, ride mopeds through the countryside, and live out all your black-and-white Italian cinematic dreams with Eric Wareheim. But back in New York, you do as the New Yorkers do: distract your broken heart with Tinder dates, go to dinner parties with John Legend, Angela Bassett, and Bobby Cannavale, and, as always, sulk on your couch. Cheer up, Aziz, you’ve still got the world’s most endearing parents! Master of None finally returns for a very scenic and international season two on May 12.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth