Say Buon Giorno to the First Trailer for Master of None’s Very Italian Season Two
The last time we saw Aziz Ansari’s Dev Shah on Master of None, he was following his appetite for Italian cuisine all the way to Rome to take a pasta-making course, instead of following his heart and all its feels for Noël Wells to Tokyo. And when in Rome, you do as the Romans do: film Kanye parody videos (not for the show, sadly), sip espresso, ride mopeds through the countryside, and live out all your black-and-white Italian cinematic dreams with Eric Wareheim. But back in New York, you do as the New Yorkers do: distract your broken heart with Tinder dates, go to dinner parties with John Legend, Angela Bassett, and Bobby Cannavale, and, as always, sulk on your couch. Cheer up, Aziz, you’ve still got the world’s most endearing parents! Master of None finally returns for a very scenic and international season two on May 12.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of