People Who Made ’90s Movies Apparently Had No Idea How Computers Worked
Back when movies like Jurassic Park and Hackers came out, Hollywood was still getting the hang of the whole “computer” thing. Scenes like Charlize Theron’s mildly ridiculous car-hack plot in The Fate of the Furious illustrate just how far we’ve come. But looking at where we’ve been is hilarious.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of