The Little Hours Trailer: The Nuns Hath Gone Wilde
Bless Aubrey Plaza, Alison Brie, and Kate Micucci, for they just keep sinning. In Jeff Baena’s The Little Hours, which is very loosely based on a portion of Boccaccio’s The Decameron, the actresses play a group of nuns who have wild adventures in their convent, including, but not limited to, swearing a lot, performing pagan rituals, and seducing Dave Franco. The Little Hours premieres July 30.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of