Finally, a Twin Peaks Trailer That Has the Returning Characters
After a year of teasing viewers with recycled “trailer” footage of the original Twin Peaks, David Lynch has decided to throw us a (vaguely surrealist) bone. In the newest short trailer for Showtime’s TP revival, which premieres May 21, we’re gifted a look at many of the town’s visitors and locals 25 years since we last left them. Among returning faces: Big Ed Hurley (Everett McGill), Carl Rodd (Harry Dean Stanton), Sarah Palmer (Grace Zabriskie), Deputy Andy Brennan (Harry Goaz), Deputy Tommy “Hawk” Hill (Michael Horse), and of course, Kyle MacLachlan’s FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper. Those are some damn fine mugs, if we say so ourselves.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of